I2T 30 Day Program
Whether I write you a weight loss program, athletic performance program, mass gaining program, or any other workout plan that helps you to meet your individual needs; by achieving your goals, I consider you Ingrained2Train. Don’t just start a free online workout plan that was created for the masses to drive traffic to a site. Tell me exactly what you want to accomplish, and I’ll make the perfect plan to get you there. Here are the simple steps you need to take:
1. Copy the questionnaire below into an email, answer the questions and send it to email@example.com – We’ll use this information to write your custom workout and meal plan.
2. Click the PayPal button to submit a one time payment of $109.99
3. Once we receive your questionnaire and payment, we will build a 30 day workout for you and send you the plan within 24 hours (along with my personal cell phone number). Your custom meal plan will be delivered within 72 hours as it comes from our affiliate partner, Mongo Nutrition.
We look forward to you being part of Team I2T!
**PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A PROGRAM IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A WEIGHT SET OR ARE NOT WILLING TO GET A GYM MEMBERSHIP (the use of weights is a core part of my philosophy)**
Workout Plan Questionnaire:
- What are your fitness goals? (example: fat loss, strength, power, muscular endurance, cardio fitness, sports performance, core strength)
- Why do you want to achieve these goals? (Examples: general health, injury prevention/rehab, sport –specific training, aesthetic reasons)
- What areas do you want to concentrate on or emphasize? (i.e. specific areas to strengthen, joint stability, cardio or core conditioning)
- How long has it been since you have exercised regularly? (3 or more times/week).
- Do you have experience with free weights? If yes, what type of program? (power lifting, sports specific, body building, general lifting)
- What type of cardiovascular exercise are you familiar with?
- If you are experienced at working out or a former/current athlete, what exactly is your current program?
- Are there any exercises that are contraindicated or not recommended by your physician or physical therapist?
- How would you describe your level of daily activities? Please check one.
Light (office work)__ Moderate( Manual labor)__ Heavy (construction)__
- How many days a week can you commit to an exercise program?
- Any special considerations or requests?
Mongo Meal Plan Questionnaire:
1. What is your current height and weight. Please include your BMI if you know it.
2. What time will you be training in relation to when you wake up? If there are different times that’s fine, just let us know them all.
3. Give us an idea of your fitness goals. Feel free to go in-depth!
4. List any food allergies or other dietary restrictions. You may also include other foods that you’d like to avoid here.
5. Let me know of the supplements that you’re currently taking if any.
6. A rough Idea of what a normal day of eating looks like for you now will also help tremendously!
7. Give us an idea of your current activity level.
Sedentary – Office work – No exercise
Moderately active – Construction worker or 1 hour of exercise a day
Vigorously active – Agricultural worker or 2 hours of exercise a day
Extremely active – Competitive cyclist, tri-athlete, etc
8. General comments.